Master o..Master..

Assalamualaikum..

Starting from this entry and the next2 entry, i'll update in English..Hehe..y? bCoz...
I want to improve my english writing skill..huhu..(i think..i'll mix with Bahasa too)..acceptable eh?

During my degree years, i planned that i'll be pursue my master after my financial start to stabilize..and after almost 2 1/2 years working..i'm never close to stable..haha..


my 1st problem will be..choosing the right course..



What course will suit me? i thought of chemistry..yeah.. i luv chemistry..it is in the blood..on the other hand, some1 advised me to go for Safety,Health and Environment (SHE) which will give me more benefit for my position now..Yes, i agreed with dat person, i know i'll be having a bright career in SHE field..However, I still cant forget my passion to chemistry..what do i do?? how far i'll go in chemistry? do the passion is enough?? how abt career opportunity?? do i go for lecturing?? am i gonna make it??

And after that 1st prblem, i got the second related prob..Do i study part time or full time?and do i do coursework or research base?*sigh*

if i go for part time:
  • i'll have my income (the good part)
  • i have to spend my time wisely , mana nak kejar keje, mane nak kejar study.
  • the one n only chemistry's coursework base available is in UM- instrumental chemistry..kalau SHE tu, byk tempat ade..
  • no research base is available in part time mode..
if i go for full time:
  • i'll be able to concentrate on my study (the good part)
  • one and biggest prob is no job means no money..i already commit to my monthly car installment..5 years to go..and road tax+ insurance...i guess money is always the problem..
bag of money
so many things to consider, yet time is running..and sometimes, i feel like i wont hear to any1, just follow what my heart says..or actually, should i?

hm..let me decide 1st..most probably, i'll decide by next year..haha..untill then, wassalam

Comments

  1. better go with she. finding a job is difficult T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup go for she...and do part time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. emmm..if there is a will,there is a way.both choices hv their pro n con.just wanted to gv addtnl info.,
    if u go for research, u must disscuss evrything with ur sv. includes,reseacrh grants, scholarshp n time consuming. u oso can get Natinal science fellowshop (NSF) from MOSTI.but i suggest u try to apply 1st,bile dah dapat baru proceed:

    http://www.mosti.gov.my/mosti/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=889&Itemid=390

    but if u want to go for part time,emmmm...cepat abis la.coz coswork,u just hv to attend the classes. heeee~the choice is in ur hand :") gud luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Misi 365 Hari: Melbourne 2.0

Misi Bandung - Day 3

Misi 365 Hari: Hillston - Canberra - Sydney - New Castle (October 2017) Part 1